Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vodka sauce soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vodka Sauce Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vodka Sauce Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The Best Vodka Soup Recipes on Yummly Learn how to make vodka sauce with Chef Mark from LearnToCook.com. For a complete recipe to accompany this video please visit. I have been searching far and wide for a GREAT vodka sauce and this one is it!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vodka sauce soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Take 1-1⁄2 pound ground pork
- Get 1⁄2 pound Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew
- Get 2⁄3 cup vodka
- Take 30 ounces tomato sauce
- Take 1⁄2 stick butter
- Make ready 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Take 2 cups water
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 15 ounces canned Cannellini beans
Cristina\’s Penne With Vodka Sauce, Penne With Vodka Sauce, Macaroni With Vodka Sauce, etc. You can make the best vodka sauce you have ever tasted at home in your very own kitchen! This easy homemade recipe is rich, bright and big on flavor with minimal effort! This Pasta with Vodka Sauce recipe is the perfect dinner to throw together with minimal effort, while still being really delicious!
Steps to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil.
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now.
- When pasta is done and pork isn\’t pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!
This easy homemade recipe is rich, bright and big on flavor with minimal effort! This Pasta with Vodka Sauce recipe is the perfect dinner to throw together with minimal effort, while still being really delicious! Vodka adds a spicy flavor to this popular Italian American sauce. Vodka Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is THE BEST vodka sauce recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vodka sauce soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!