Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Make ready 1-2 bunches asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths
- Make ready 6-8 small/medium potatoes
- Make ready 2 lbs ground Turkey
- Take 1⁄2 large onions diced
- Get 1 can healthy request cream of chicken
- Prepare 1 cup light sour cream
- Get 1 cup olive oil mayo
- Prepare 1 bag low fat cheddar cheese
- Prepare Adobo seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp thyme
- Get Salt & pepper
- Prepare Olive oil for cooking
- Take Crispy fried onions for topping
Steps to make Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well.
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!