Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, camembert cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Camembert Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Camembert Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have camembert cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Camembert Cheesecake:
- Take (Filling)
- Take 1 packages ★Camembert cheese
- Take 150 grams ★Cream cheese
- Take 20 grams ★Butter (if available)
- Make ready 50 grams Sugar
- Make ready 2 Egg yolk
- Get 100 ml Heavy cream at room temperature (or soy milk)
- Get (Crust)
- Prepare 50 grams Graham Crackers
- Get 30 grams ☆Grated Cheese (Parmesan)
- Prepare 20 grams ☆Butter (at room temperature)
- Make ready (Topping)
- Make ready 180 grams Sour Cream (or Mascarpone, or yogurt strained overnight)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Honey
Instructions to make Camembert Cheesecake:
- Put the crackers into a plastic bag and finely crush with a rolling pin. Add the ingredients marked with a ☆ and rub together well to crumble. Pack into the cake mold lined with baking paper, and chill in the refrigerator.
- Thinly slice the white rind off the Camembert. In a bowl, add the ★ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until soft. Mix everything together.
- Add sugar and egg yolk, in order to Step 2 and mix. Lastly, add the warm heavy cream and mix together without whipping. If you can, pass the mixture through a sieve once.
- At this point, let the filling from Step 3 cool in the refrigerator overnight. to completely remove the air bubbles. This small touch will age the flavor of the cake.
- Remove Step 4 from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for a little while. With a rubber spatula, stir once and pour into the cake pan. Mix the topping ingredients together and set aside.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180℃. When the surface becomes slightly golden brown, pour on the topping and bake for another 3 minutes.
- *While preheating, make sure the heat completely and thoroughly cooks through the cake. This will make the texture melt in your mouth. During Step 6, if the center is still raw, it\’s okay!
- When the time is up, turn off the heat and leave it as is inside the oven for 1 hour (until a toothpick comes out clean). It\’ll slowly cook through in residual heat.
- When the pan is completely cooled, wrap with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least one night. You can eat it after two days. Letting it sit removes the air and lets it mature.
- (P.S.) After baking, don\’t open the oven door so that the heat doesn\’t escape. It can stay in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food camembert cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!