Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fatai (lebanese meat pies). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fatai (lebanese meat pies) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies):
- Take For the dough
- Make ready 480 ml Plain flour
- Make ready 120 ml + 1 tablespoon Lukewarm water
- Get 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Dried yeast
- Prepare Filling
- Take 400 grams Ground beef
- Take 1 large Potato
- Take 1 small Onion
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp each Salt and pepper
- Take 3 tbsp Lemon juice
Steps to make Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies):
- Put the dough ingredients into a bowl and knead well. Once smooth, divide into 12-14 portions, roll into balls, and let rest.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and finely shop the onions. In a separate bowl, mix the ground meat, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix it together.
- Put a teaspoon of Step 2 on a small plate and heat it up in the microwave to taste-test. Adjust the seasonings as needed.
- Roll out Step 1 into round discs, then top with 1.5 tablespoon of the filling from Step 2. Shape the filling into a triangle.
- Fold up the sides to create a triangle. Leave the center open. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in an oven warmed to 200℃ for 12 minutes until lightly browned.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fatai (lebanese meat pies) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!