Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy sweet italian sausage spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Quick and easy spaghetti recipe with Italian sausage. The tomato-based sauce gets its seasoning from the sweet and spicy sausages. This spaghetti recipe is light on the sauce, which is more typical of how spaghetti is actually served in Italy. If you would like more sauce, you may want to thin.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy sweet italian sausage spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Take 4 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 few splashes olive oil
- Make ready 1 crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Take 1 garlic/pepper seas. to taste
- Prepare 1 italian seas. to taste
- Take 1 onion powder to taste
- Make ready 1 jar classico italian sausage flavor sauce plus a few pours of the classico sweet basil flavor sauce
- Take 1 can tomato soup and a little water, i used about half a can of the water
- Get 1 sweet italian sausage link casing removed cooked and crumbled
- Get 1 whole grain extra wide pasta
- Make ready 1 parmesan cheese, optional
Spaghetti and spicy Italian sausage are a well-loved, tried-and-true pair. To elevate everyday spaghetti to a new level, try using Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti. It\’s made from the finest durum wheat and will do an especially good job of soaking up all that heat, garlic, onion and San Marzano tomato. Be the first to rate & review!
Steps to make Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti:
- Chop your pepper and onions. use garlic press to mince your garlic.
- Melt butter in large skillet and add olive oil. Add your veggies and Cook until tender. Next add your.sausage and cook until done.Drain on paper towels, wipe out excess grease then put back in skillet.
- You can go ahead and.add your seasonings now. (I added a little of each while cooking the veggies and.a little.after adding the sauce.) Add classico sauces, soup and water. Mix well and simmer until heated through.
- While your sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to package directions. When it\’s ready, Plate your pasta and add desired amount of sauce. garnish with parmesan if using. Serve with butter/garlic harvest grain toast or bread of your choice. Enjoy!
It\’s made from the finest durum wheat and will do an especially good job of soaking up all that heat, garlic, onion and San Marzano tomato. Be the first to rate & review! In a pasta-loving household, it\’s easy to fall into a spaghetti and meatball rut. Take a break from your typical noodle and meat sauce routine with this speedy spaghetti recipe. Incredibly versatile and simple to whip up.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy sweet italian sausage spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!