Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mushy pea, pasta, with prosciutto. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto is something that I have loved my whole life.
Learn how to make a delicious spring pasta recipe with mushrooms, asparagus, peas and prosciutto. A great recipe for a weeknight meal! Prosciutto – air-dried Italian ham – combined with peas and Parmesan cheese is a classic pasta topping. All Reviews for Pasta with Prosciutto and Peas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mushy pea, pasta, with prosciutto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto:
- Make ready 15 ounces tinned mushy peas
- Take 1 pound Cavatappi pasta
- Get As needed water for boiling pasta
- Prepare 1 tablespoon salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Get 3 ounces prosciutto
- Take To taste parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Get 1 small red onion
- Get To taste salt
- Prepare To taste ground black pepper
There\’s the pasta and beans (get used to seeing those), as well as the see-through width slice of meat (you could read the paper through it, if. This pasta dish features prosciutto and peas in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. Canned peas are a bit too mushy for my family. Thank you so much for submitting this recipe.
Steps to make Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto:
- Fry the prosciutto. Set aside. Reserve the drippings. Boil the pasta in oil, water, and salt.
- Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water. Dice the onion and fry in the prosciutto drippings. When the onions are translucent add the pasta directly from the pasta water, spooning it over.
- When covered stir in and do it again till all the pasta is transferred.
- Stir in the mushy peas well making sure all the pasta is covered well. Use the pasta water to thin it a bit to coat the pasta. Chop the prosciutto stir in a bit, and add to the top along with grated and shaved, parmigiano reggiano cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
Canned peas are a bit too mushy for my family. Thank you so much for submitting this recipe. The sauce for this prosciutto pasta recipe is made with just butter and shredded Parmesan cheese, no cream involved. Then, add cooked and drained penne pasta and green peas. (Note: Make sure to cook the pasta and the peas before you cook the prosciutto in. Learn how to make Pasta with Prosciutto and Peas.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mushy pea, pasta, with prosciutto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!