Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cream sauce chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cream sauce chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 sliced onion
- Prepare 3 cloves fine minced garlic
- Make ready 2 cups broccoli
- Get 250 ml grape tomatoes
- Get 250 ml sliced mushrooms
- Take 250 ml sliced bell pepper
- Take 1 litre 18% cream
- Get Salt, pepper, garlic powder and chicken powder to taste
- Get 475 g raw pasta
Instructions to make Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Start boiling water for pasta and cook the pasta. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In a large saucepan saute onion with olive oil until soft. Add garlic and sliced chicken breast (sliced into thin bite sized pieces). Sauté until chicken is 3⁄4 cooked. Add mushrooms and peppers. Cook until chicken done add broccoli, cream, salt, pepper and chicken powder. Reduce heat to med low. Sauce will start to thicken on its own.
- Add pasta, mix thoroughly on low heat to ensure pasta is evenly coated with sauce and to heat through.
- Serve with parmigiana and fresh baguette. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cream sauce chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!