Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kastu rice bowl with gunma prefecture-style sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kastu Rice Bowl with Gunma Prefecture-Style Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kastu Rice Bowl with Gunma Prefecture-Style Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Katsudon is one of the most popular ways of eating tonkatsu in Japan, but it hasn\’t quite caught on abroad as much. I think it\’s because of the idea of.. Rice Bowl Sauce Recipes on Yummly Falafel Rice Bowl with Tzatziki Sauce Beckham And Belle.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kastu rice bowl with gunma prefecture-style sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kastu Rice Bowl with Gunma Prefecture-Style Sauce:
- Get 2 small Pork loin cutlets
- Prepare 350 grams Plain cooked rice
- Take 1⁄4 small Cabbage
- Make ready 50 ml ○Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Take 50 ml ○Water
- Get 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp ○Sugar
- Take 1 tbsp ○Sake
- Prepare 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- Make ready 1 Finely julienned leek (the white part only)
- Make ready 1 to tatse Toasted sesame seeds
Salad Soup Ceramic Bowl With Lid And Handle Gift Set, Custom Stoneware Sauce Noodle Ramen Rice Fruit Serving Bowl Set. Katsudon, made with leftover tonkatsu (pork cutlet), eggs, sauteed onions and a sweet and savory sauce over a bowl of rice is a perenial favorite in Japan. Literally, a donburi is a large ceramic bowl, the kind of vessel you might serve a bowl of noodle soup in. Try this recipe for Katsudon, a popular Japanese bowl dish of tonkatsu, or breaded deep-fried pork, and eggs in a sweet and salty broth over rice.
Steps to make Kastu Rice Bowl with Gunma Prefecture-Style Sauce:
- Julienne the cabbage finely and soak in cold water.
- I prepared finely julienned Japanese leek (white part only).
- Combine ○ ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- I bought these pork loin cutlets at a deli counter. Warm them lightly in a microwave. You can use pork fillet cutlets too.
- Cut into bite sizes.
- Coat the pork cutlet with the sauce!
- Place the drained cabbage onto the cooked rice in a bowl…
- Place the pork cutlet on top! This is how we normally have it in Gunma!
- I garnished with finely julienned Japanese leek, chopped green onion and toasted sesame seeds on top for a nice finish!
- If you don\’t have Japanese-Style Worcestershire sauce, take a look at this recipe. \“Gunma Katsu Rice Bowl with Worcestshire-Style Sauce\” - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152716-katsu-rice-bowl-with-japanese-worcestershire-style-sauce
Literally, a donburi is a large ceramic bowl, the kind of vessel you might serve a bowl of noodle soup in. Try this recipe for Katsudon, a popular Japanese bowl dish of tonkatsu, or breaded deep-fried pork, and eggs in a sweet and salty broth over rice. Add soy sauce, mirin, and sugar to the soup and bring to a boil. Gunma is located north west of Tokyo. It is an attractive travel destination because it has tourist attractions such as skiing and a river rafting, and it also has a lot of famous hot spring spots.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kastu rice bowl with gunma prefecture-style sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!