Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shio-koji cured chicken ham. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shio-Koji Cured Chicken Ham is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Shio-Koji Cured Chicken Ham is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook shio-koji cured chicken ham using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shio-Koji Cured Chicken Ham:
- Prepare 2 Chicken breasts
- Make ready Seasoning ingredients:
- Make ready 1 dash Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp Honey
- Take 1 heaping tablespoon Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt)
Instructions to make Shio-Koji Cured Chicken Ham:
- Rinse the chicken quickly and pat dry with paper towels. Rub the seasoning in, and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
- Rinse the shio-koji off quickly. Put the chicken in a diluted saltwater solution, and leave it soaking to desalinate for 1-2 hours.
- Pat dry completely. Place one piece of chicken skin side down.
- Place the other piece of chicken on top of the first one, skin side up.
- Roll the Step 4 chicken in aluminium foil into a cylinder, then wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the roll and boil for 1 minute. Cover the pot with a lid, turn off the heat and leave the until it\’s cooled down.
- When the pot from Step 6 has cooled down, chill the roll in the refrigerator before removing the foil and plastic.
- Slice to your desired thickness and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shio-koji cured chicken ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!