Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy strawberry daifuku with strawberry milk flavor. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Strawberry Daifuku With Strawberry Milk Flavor is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Strawberry Daifuku With Strawberry Milk Flavor is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy strawberry daifuku with strawberry milk flavor using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Strawberry Daifuku With Strawberry Milk Flavor:
- Get 100 grams Shiratamako
- Take 180 grams Koshi-an
- Take 30 grams Sugar
- Make ready 150 ml + 50 ml Milk
- Make ready 1 Condensed milk
- Get 6 Strawberries
- Prepare 1 Cornstarch or katakuriko
Steps to make Easy Strawberry Daifuku With Strawberry Milk Flavor:
- Wash the strawberries, remove the hull, and pat dry with a paper towel. Divide the koshi an into 30 g portions and roll into balls.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add shiratamako, sugar, and 150 ml of milk and let it rest for a while. When the flour has absorbed all the moisture, stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 600 W for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir well with a wooden spatula. Microwave for another minute.
- Check the consistency, add a little amount of the remaining milk, and stir. Microwave for another minute, and taste. Repeat this process for about 3 times until the floury taste fades away.
- To the mixture from Step 4, add condensed milk as much as you like and mix.
- On a vat or tray dusted with katakuriko (or cornstarch), divide the mochi dough into six even portions.
- Place the mochi dough dusted with katakuriko between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and roll them out. Remove 1 sheet of the plastic wrap, place the koshi an in the middle of the mochi dough, and wrap them up into daifuku.
- It\’s totally a matter of preference. But if you give a little height to the daifuku, the final shape of the daifuku, topped with the strawberry, will turn out to be more balanced.
- Cut incisions to the daifuku and place a strawberry in the middle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy strawberry daifuku with strawberry milk flavor recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!