Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple cheesecake in a frying pan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have apple cheesecake in a frying pan using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan:
- Prepare Cheesecake Batter
- Prepare 200 grams Cream cheese
- Take 20 grams Butter
- Get 2 Eggs
- Take 60 grams Sugar
- Make ready 60 grams Pancake mix
- Get 2 tsp Lemon juice (concentrate)
- Get Stewed apple
- Make ready 1 Apple
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 15 grams Butter
Steps to make Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the cream cheese into 2 cm chunks and the butter into 5 mm chunks. Combine in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat Step 1 in a microwave at 600 W for 1 minute to soften, then use a whisk to mix until creamy.
- Add the remaining cheesecake batter ingredients to Step 2 and mix well.
- [For the stewed apples] Peel the apple and remove the core. Cut into 7 mm wedges.
- Put the sliced apple, sugar, and butter into a frying pan, turn the heat to medium, and cover with a lid, stirring occasionally.
- After about 3 minutes, open the lid and heat for another 3 minutes over medium heat while stirring constantly. Turn off the heat after 3 minutes (stew until just a bit of the liquid remains.)
- Arrange the stewed apples in the frying pan in a circle.
- Pour Step 3\’s cheesecake batter into the frying pan from Step 7, above the apples (be careful not to move the apples.)
- Cover Step 8 with a lid, then turn the heat to the lowest setting and steam for 12 minutes.
- Open the lid a little to dry it, then once the cake has set, turn off the heat. Let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- Open the frying pan lid, then use a rubber spatula to loosen the sides of the cake so that you can remove it cleanly from the pan.
- Top the frying pan with a large plate, then flip the plate and skillet over while pressing the plate to the pan to remove the cake.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food apple cheesecake in a frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!