Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir in the lentils and broth, and season with salt. I have cooked this recipe twice now, once with the bone in chicken and once with boneless skinless. A nutritious and wholesome porridge with the goodness of lentils, vegetables, and chicken which makes a complete one-pot meal. Lentils Porridge is a great way I enjoy lentils, prepared for those with Nigerian taste buds.
Lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast using 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast:
- Get 1 cup split red lentils
- Prepare 50 g tomato paste
- Take 1 stem celery
- Take 1 leek (white part only)
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Take 1 green chilli pepper
- Make ready 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- Take 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Make ready Pinch paprika
- Make ready 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare Pinch dried dill
- Take 1 Seasoning cube
- Prepare 2 cups chicken stock
- Get Fresh coriander to garnish
- Make ready For the chicken
- Prepare 1⁄2 boneless chicken breast cubed
- Make ready 1 small green bell pepper
- Take 1 small red bell pepper
- Take 1 small yellow bell pepper
- Prepare 1 small sweet (white) onion
- Get 1 Seasoning cube
- Prepare 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Get 1 small
This simple and tasty Chicken Rice Porridge (Chicken Congee) is so easy to prepare. It makes a delicious breakfast and is a bowl of comfort any time of the day. It is very sweet and delicious. The Sarawak pepper is considered by many as one of the finest white peppercorns available.
Steps to make Lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast:
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add onions and sweat for 40mins
- Add garlic, leek and celery
- Add tomato paste and cook for 3mins
- Add all spices and washed lentils
- Toss to make sure lentils are well coated
- Add warm chicken stock and reduce to a simmer
- Add hot water as needed to get required tenderness
- Adjust seasoning to taste
- For chicken
- Heat oil
- Sauté seasoned chicken cubes for 2mins
- Add onions and toss for another 2mins
- Add peppers and simmer for 1min
- Serve hot
It is very sweet and delicious. The Sarawak pepper is considered by many as one of the finest white peppercorns available. Find stockbilleder af Baked Spicy Chicken Breast Sweet Pepper i HD og millionvis af andre royaltyfri stockbilleder, illustrationer og vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Baked spicy chicken breast with sweet pepper and rice - delicious mexican style lunch on a light background, top view. I added a chicken breast at the same time as the lentils and shredded it once it was cooked.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lentil porridge with sweet peppered chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!