Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mint bottle gourd ravioli with pumpkin and cheese filling. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
No ingredient has a stronger association with fall than the pumpkin, when this vegetable is elevated from lowly gourd to the star of desserts, meals and tablescapes. Pumpkin Ravioli Recipe with pumpkin shaped ravioli dough and savory pumpkin filling. Made with pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese, fall seasonings and an easy ravioli dough recipe, these pumpkin ravioli are then simmered in a rich sage butter and topped with apples and walnuts. This Pumpkin Ravioli from Delish.com will give you a little bit of fall in every bite.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mint bottle gourd ravioli with pumpkin and cheese filling using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling:
- Prepare For the ravioli:
- Make ready 1 1⁄2 cup All purpose flour/ maida
- Prepare 1 cup semolina/sooji
- Take 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tsp olive oil
- Get 3 Tb crushed mint leaves
- Prepare 3⁄4-1 cup pureed bottle guard//lauki
- Get For the filling:
- Make ready 500 gm yellow pumpkin, deseeded and peeled
- Get 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- Make ready 3 Tbsp processed cheese
- Take 2 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- Get 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Take to taste Salt
- Take as needed Chilli flakes and fresh green coriander for garnishing
I\’m no stranger to adding pumpkin to my pasta or chili, and whenever I come across a recipe that uses pumpkin in a savory recipe, I\’m automatically drawn to it. To make the pumpkin filling: In a medium-sized skillet melt the butter, and add the diced onion. Add the grated Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Stuff your ravioli with a ricotta-based filling, and top the whole thing with a lemony, brown butter sauce.
Instructions to make Mint Bottle Gourd Ravioli with Pumpkin and cheese filling:
- Mix all ingredients for ravioli in a big bowl and knead into a smooth but tight dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Soak the sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and leave for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve the olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Roast the garlic cloves and pumpkin for 10 minutes till tender.
- Mash the roasted garlic and pumpkin together. Add cottage cheese, processed cheese, drained sun dried tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix and mash well.
- Take out the pasta dough from refrigerator and knead on a floured surface until smooth. Divide the dough into 4-5 equal portions and roll each portion into a thin chapati. Leave it for 1-2 minutes till slightly dried.
- Using a round circle edge biscuit cutter cut rounds from each chapati.
- Place a teaspoonful of pumpkin filling on one round. Brush the edges with water and cover with other round, pressing the edges to seal the ravioli. Repeat similarly with other rounds.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil and add ravioli gently in small batches and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain the ravioli carefully.
- Toss the raviolis lightly into the olive oil used for soaking sun dried tomatoes.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle chilli flakes and garnish with coriander greens.
Add the grated Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Stuff your ravioli with a ricotta-based filling, and top the whole thing with a lemony, brown butter sauce. WHY WE LOVE IT: This is the best kind of weekend Before dough is done resting make the filling by combining chopped parsley, mint, ricotta, goat cheese, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Cappellacci are a kind of ravioli - these ones are filled with pumpkin and Parmigiano cheese and are totally delicious. Finally, chop the pumpkin seeds and lightly Oriental sweet potato slices with yoghurt and mint sauce and pomegranate seeds.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mint bottle gourd ravioli with pumpkin and cheese filling recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!