Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffernutter fruit dip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffernutter Fruit Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fluffernutter Fruit Dip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffernutter fruit dip using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffernutter Fruit Dip:
- Take 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Make ready 7 oz marshmallow creme (fluff)
- Get 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (plain or crunchy) or Nutella
Steps to make Fluffernutter Fruit Dip:
- Place cream cheese in large bowl and cream until smooth. About 1 minute.
- Add in marshmallow fluff and mix until combined. Add in peanut butter or Nutella and whip until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with pretzles, graham crackers or fruit. Great mixed into a fruit cup with granola!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fluffernutter fruit dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!