Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ‘langues de chat’ biscuits. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
‘Langues de Chat’ Biscuits is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. ‘Langues de Chat’ Biscuits is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ‘langues de chat’ biscuits using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Langues de Chat’ Biscuits:
- Prepare 50 g Egg White
- Make ready 50 g Butter *softened
- Get 50 g Caster Sugar
- Take 50 g Plain Flour
- Take Vanilla *OR other flavour of your choice, optional
Steps to make ‘Langues de Chat’ Biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Line a baking tray(s) with baking paper.
- Place the softened Butter and Sugar in a bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in the Egg White until the batter is light and fluffy.
- Stir in the Vanilla or flavour of your choice. Grated orange zest is nice. Add the Flour and mix until blended. Dough might be a little stiff.
- Using a pastry bag or a teaspoon, place the batter on the prepared baking tray(s). I recommend to make each biscuit quite small. 2cm batter would become around 5cm biscuit.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack. Biscuits should become crispy as they cool.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ‘langues de chat’ biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!