Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon sprinkled biscuits. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Sprinkled Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Sprinkled Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Think of these as a shortcut cinnamon roll. Vary the recipe by swapping the spice for a touch of cardamom and orange zest, use. Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle evenly over dough. Biscuits aren\’t just for breakfast anymore.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon sprinkled biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Sprinkled Biscuits:
- Make ready Biscuits
- Take 125 grams unrefined golden caster sugar
- Prepare 250 grams unsalted butter
- Take 1 large egg
- Make ready 400 grams plain white flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Take Topping
- Make ready 15 ml milk
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 50 grams unrefined demerara sugar
After the dough has been sprinkled with cinnamon, the biscuit is baked until. I made some Christmassy cinnamon shortbread biscuits which were super easy to make and tasted so good! You can make these easy biscuit cinnamon rolls using a can of biscuits and a few pantry ingredients. Bisquick cinnamon biscuits are simple breakfast treats you can make in a snap.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sprinkled Biscuits:
- Cream the butter and sugar until soft and light. Beat in the egg. Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt and form a soft dough. Wrap it cling film and chill in the fridge for 60 mins. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C, gas mark 6).
- Make the topping by mixing the demerara sugar with the ground cinnamon.
- Roll out dough on a very lightly floured surface to approximately 5mm thick. If too firm to roll straight from the fridge, allow to warm up to room temperature first.
- Cut into desired shape. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Brush the biscuits with the milk and sprinkle with the sugary cinnamon mix.
- Bake for 8-10 mins until slightly golden then remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
You can make these easy biscuit cinnamon rolls using a can of biscuits and a few pantry ingredients. Bisquick cinnamon biscuits are simple breakfast treats you can make in a snap. Easy recipe for Bisquick sweet biscuits with cinnamon and icing. These cinnamon biscuits are made from the finest quality ingredients and do not use any kind of chemical additives or artificial sweeteners. The cinnamon biscuits are safe to eat for all and the rich.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cinnamon sprinkled biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!