Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, backed crayfish tails. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Backed Crayfish Tails is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Backed Crayfish Tails is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook backed crayfish tails using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Backed Crayfish Tails:
- Get 4 crayfish tails
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Robertson\’s fish spice
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 4 slices lemon for garnish
Steps to make Backed Crayfish Tails:
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail, making sure to cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail. Separate the meat from the two sides of the shell (use a spoon if you struggle), then lift the meat up and out from inside the shell. Then press close the shell so that the meat can lay on top of the shell.
- Using a sharp knife, cut halfway into the meat length wise, then remove the vein.
- In a small bowl melt the butter. Now combine the butter with the salt, pepper, fish spice, garlic and lemon juice.
- Brush half of the mixture over the crayfish tails. Bake them in the oven for 7 minutes. Remove them and brush on the remainder of the mixture and bake for a further 7 minutes or until cooked but not rubbery.
- Serve with lemon slices garnish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food backed crayfish tails recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!