Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, jalapeno cornbread muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook jalapeno cornbread muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins:
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup melted unsalted butter
- Take 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Take 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 2 jalapenos, seeded & diced
- Take 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, sugar, eggs and honey. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add jalapenos and cheese, and gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Place into oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of honey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jalapeno cornbread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!