Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mom\’s beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mom\’s Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mom\’s Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mom\’s beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom\’s Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Prepare 3 cups cantonese noodles or
- Make ready (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3\’
- Take 400 g ground mince Beef
- Prepare 1 tbs Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine
- Take Tofu\‘, cut into smaller pieces, then fried
- Make ready 1 tbs + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry
- Prepare 4 cups green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy
- Make ready 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 4 garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste
- Take 3 stalks green onions, cut 5 cm
- Get 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- Take 1⁄2 capsicum sliced
- Take 3 stalks celery diced thickly
- Prepare A few brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional)
- Prepare 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- Get 1 handful bean sprouts
- Make ready 4 tbs taoco\’ paste (fermented soya bean)
- Get 1 tbs soy sauce
- Prepare 2 cube chicken stock
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup water
- Make ready SAUCE:
- Get 2 tbs cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 2 tbs Savoury soy sauce
- Take 2 tbs + 2tbs + 2tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry
- Get 2 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tbs sesame oil
- Get Sea salt and white pepper powder
Instructions to make Mom\’s Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3\’ then drain, set aside. MARINADE: put in a small bowl the minced beef, add Savoury soy sauce, Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10\‘.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu\’ pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the onions, stir-fry 2\‘, then add the marinade meat, stir-fry for 3 \’ or until just brown. Remove, transfer into a small bowl and keep aside.
- In the centre wok put extra 2 tbs oil, put the onions and stir-fry for 2\’ then add the cabbage and stir-fry 2\‘; half way through add the garlic paste, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, tomato, green onions. Add 4 tbs Taoco\’ sauce and 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir-fry till cabbage mostly wilted.
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1\’ tossing constantly. Add bean sprouts, 1 tbs sesame oil and 1⁄2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Add salt and white pepper. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mom\’s beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!