Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese:
- Prepare 16 oz shells pasta
- Take 1 lbs hamburger meat
- Make ready 1⁄2 bag Fresh baby spinach
- Take Sliced mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 1-2 big jar of favorite spaghetti sauce (i used one but i recommend two if you like it saucy)
- Take 4-6 oz ricotta cheese (one small container) I used what i had on hand at a guess of 4oz
- Prepare Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese or any cheese that you have on hand
- Make ready Spices all to taste
- Prepare Italian seasoning
- Make ready Garlic powder
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Make ready Pinch brown sugar optional
- Take Sides
- Take Garlic bread or cheesy bread
- Prepare Side salad
Instructions to make Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese:
- Start my cooking pasta by the box directions, and browning hamburger meat drain any grease enjoying the water from the pasta one done and cook the noodles with cold water set aside both.
- Meanwhile when pasta and the hamburger or browning, in a medium size frying pan or instant pot/ninja foodie on sauté mode. Add in some olive oil so it doesn’t stick, fresh spinach and mushrooms, sauté until translucent remove from heat set aside.
- In a big bowl add in sautéed vegetables, jar of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix well until The ricotta cheese is blended well, Add injuring pasta and hamburger meat mix again then add all spices mix again
- Spray 13“ x 9 with cooking spray add in pasta, top with shredded cheese bake on 350° until cheese has melted about 20-30 mins
- Sides garlic bread and a side salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!