Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive:
- Make ready 250 g tagliatelle (or any other pasta)
- Prepare 100 g (cooked) ham strips
- Prepare 2 Belgian endives
- Take 50 g (chestnut) mushrooms
- Get 50 g peas
- Make ready 1 sjalot
- Get 1 dl cream
- Make ready 1 egg yolk
- Make ready Pecorino or parmesan cheese
- Make ready Olive oil (infused with garlic)
- Get Seasoning
- Make ready Chili powder (to taste)
- Get Pepper and salt (to taste)
- Take Optional
- Get Parsley
Instructions to make Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive:
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water.
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms.
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan.
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture)
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently.
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed.
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes).
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta.
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta.
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley
- Enjoy your meal!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!