Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, greek lemon chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Lemon Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Greek Lemon Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek lemon chicken using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Lemon Chicken:
- Take Marinade
- Get 1 cup White Wine
- Get 1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
- Take 1⁄4 cup Lemon Juice
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Pepper
- Take 3 clove Crushed Garlic
- Prepare Chicken
- Make ready 8 Chicken Breast Tenders
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
- Take Sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Take 2 tbsp Mustard
- Take 1 cup Milk
- Prepare 2 Egg Yolks
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh Grated Lemon Peel
- Get 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Take 2 tbsp Dill
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Parsely
- Get 1 cup Sour Cream
- Take Pasta
- Get 1⁄4 cup Melted Butter
- Make ready 5 oz Feta Cheese
- Take 1 lb Angel Hair Pasta
- Make ready 8 slice Muenster Cheese
Instructions to make Greek Lemon Chicken:
- Combine marinade ingredients. Add chicken and marinade for up to 12 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken until tender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a saucepan melt 2T butter. Blend in flour and salt to create a roux. Add mustard and slowly add milk, stirrying until thick and smooth.
- Combine egg yolks, lemon peel and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add a small amount of roux, then wisk egg mixuture into roux and bring to a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat and add dill and parsley. When parsely wilts stir in sour cream.
- To cooked pasta add 1⁄4 C melted butter, feta and 3⁄4 C sauce. Mix well and put into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top pasta with chicken, remaining sauce and Muenster Cheese. Place under broiler until cheese is golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek lemon chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!