Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mutton paya | goat trotters. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Goat trotters is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mutton paya
How to make yummy Paya gravy Mutton Paya recipe Goat trotters recipe Paya Ka salan Watch my video on * Dabba gosht recipe. Learn how to make Mutton Paya Soup at home with chef Varun Inamdar on Get Curried. Make your winter special and warm with healthy and flavorful Mutton Paya. Mutton Paya Paya Soup If you are new here so don\’t forget to Like 👍 Share Comment and Subscribe my channel Click that bell 🔔Icon for more notification Check.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mutton paya | goat trotters using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton paya | Goat trotters:
- Make ready 4 Paaya (goat trotters)
- Make ready 1 tbsp full ginger garlic paste
- Get 3 medium onions fried
- Take 2 tbsp full heaped yoghurt
- Make ready 2 green chillies
- Take as required chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 2 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- Make ready to taste salt
- Take 2 cloves
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Get 4 pepper corns
- Prepare 2 cardamons
This Instant Pot Mutton Paya curry is easy, delicious & tastes best with steaming white rice or Naan. Home> Meat Recipes> MUTTON PAYA RECIPE ( GOAT TROTTERS). Mutton paya goat is basically stew or broth made with goat trotters when these trotters are cooked in water with some ginger, garlic and spices like red chili, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt overnight so that the juice from the goat legs or trotters is extracted fully and mixed with the gravy. Mutton paya recipe ( goat trotters) cook with faiza. খাসীর পায়া - Mutton Paya -Nihari - Mutton Leg Soup - Bangladeshi Style Paya Soup.
Instructions to make Mutton paya | Goat trotters:
- Apply 4 to 5 tbsp wheat flour to paaya rub well to remove dirt then wash paaya well under tap water until all the flour is gone
- Grind fried onions and yoghurt into a coarse paste
- To the paaya add the above onion yoghurt paste, ginger garlic paste, green chilli,coriander leaves, red chilli coriander, cumin turmeric, salt mix well.
- Heat oil in cooker add clove,cardamon,cinnamon, pepper once they puff up add the marinated paaya.
- Sautey on medium heat till oil seperates out then add 3 glasses of water pressure cook 1 whistle on high heat then simmer 40 to 50 minutes till tender
Mutton paya goat is basically stew or broth made with goat trotters when these trotters are cooked in water with some ginger, garlic and spices like red chili, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt overnight so that the juice from the goat legs or trotters is extracted fully and mixed with the gravy. Mutton paya recipe ( goat trotters) cook with faiza. খাসীর পায়া - Mutton Paya -Nihari - Mutton Leg Soup - Bangladeshi Style Paya Soup. Mutton Paya Recipe - Mutton Paya is a traditional Pakistani recipe loved by Desi food lovers. Mutton Paya recipe is originated from Central Asia and is Mutton Paya gained fame in Hyderabad and Lucknow and later in other parts of the country. It is cooked with goat trotters and spices to give.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mutton paya | goat trotters recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!