Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pig trotter vinegar. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pig Trotter Vinegar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pig Trotter Vinegar is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pig trotter vinegar using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pig Trotter Vinegar:
- Prepare 10 pieces spare ribs or
- Make ready 1 pig trotter (chopped into pieces by supermarket assistant)
- Take 2 big pieces of old ginger (remove skin and cut into slices)
- Get 1 big bottle of black sweet rice vinegar (chan Kong thye)
- Take 8 eggs
- Take 1 packet gula malacca (sing long)
- Make ready 4 tablespoons sesame oil
Instructions to make Pig Trotter Vinegar:
- Put the room temperature eggs into a pot and fill with water. Amount of water should enough where it is one inch above the eggs. Boil for 6 to 7 minutes and switch off the fire. Let them cool down before peeling the shells.
- Blanch the spare ribs with boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain the water and set the pork aside. If using the pig trotter, cut away the fats and use twister to remove the hair on the skin after blanching.
- Pour 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and ginger slices into a pot to fry a while.
- Add in half a bottle of vinegar and same amount of water into the pot with the vinegar. The ratio of vinegar to water is 1:1. Cover the pot and let it boil.
- When the vinegar in the pot boils, put in the blanched pork. Turn the fire to medium small and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, put one gula malacca sugar in. Continue to cover and boil until sugar melts (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- After the sugar melts, taste to see if OK. If the stock is OK, put the hard boil eggs in. Add a bit of cornflour with water mixture to thicken the stock slightly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pig trotter vinegar recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!