Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed karela (gota kalara). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Karela (Gota Kalara) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stuffed Karela (Gota Kalara) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Gota Kalara Bhaja Or u can say Stuffed karela From Lovely\’s kitchen and Life. Jay jagganath friends kemiti acchanti samaste mu anita apana mana nku swagat karuchi mo channel re bharwan karela recipe#stuffed karela recipe#stuffed. Instructions clean off the karela completely, and stuff the prepared stuffing into it. tie the karela with a piece of thread or use floss to prevent stuffing from coming oit while frying. Stuffed karela makes a great side dish to any meal.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed karela (gota kalara) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Karela (Gota Kalara):
- Get 2 Bitter Ground (Karela)
- Get 5-6 Garlic
- Make ready As needed Ginger
- Get 2 green chillies
- Prepare 2 tbsp Medium sized Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp Medium sized Cumin Seeds
- Take As needed Turmeric Powder
- Take As needed Salt
- Make ready as required Cooking Oil for Roast
How to Make Stuffed Karela With Onion Masala. For the masala, add all the ingredients (onion, garlic, dhania, jeera, dry chillies) in the blender and grind Wash karelas properly and cut them at both ends in such a way that you can stuff the masala. The karelas should not be cut completely, they should. Chickpea flour Stuffed bitter gourd Masala Recipe, besan wala karela, besan ka karela, karela fry with besan, Karela sabji with.
Steps to make Stuffed Karela (Gota Kalara):
- 1st boil the Karela by Cooker in High flame to medium flame. Then Take Garlic, Green Chilli, Ginger, Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds in a blender jar add required amount of water and make a fine paste.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Kadhai. Add prepared Mustard paste, add Turmeric Powder, Salt into the paste and fry for 2-3 minutes on Low flame. Take out from pan and let it cool completely. Now Stuffed the prepared mustard masala into the Karela.
- Now Stuffed is Ready for Roast. Heat Oil in a Kadhai, then put the stuffed Karela. Fry for 5-10 minutes on a low to medium flame. Now Serve as a side dish.
The karelas should not be cut completely, they should. Chickpea flour Stuffed bitter gourd Masala Recipe, besan wala karela, besan ka karela, karela fry with besan, Karela sabji with. Please subscribe my channel Odisha Rosei Like and share my vedio Suggest me. The delicious and low fat stuffed bitter gourds (karela) recipe which is going to appeal to all. The spicy onion masala stuffing in the slit karelas or bitter Wash the karelas with water. fill the above mixture in each karela.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed karela (gota kalara) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!