Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rabdi tart. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rabdi Tart is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Rabdi Tart is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rabdi tart using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rabdi Tart:
- Get For For Crust-
- Make ready 1 cup Milti grain Flour
- Get 3 tbsp Milk Powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Butter
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Jaggery
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup water
- Make ready For filling-
- Make ready 500 ml Milk
- Take 1⁄4 cup Condensed Milk
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Rose Essence
Instructions to make Rabdi Tart:
- Take jaggery in a pan. Add water and heat it. Make syrup.
- Now take flour, milk powder, and butter. Mix it, so that crumble texture can obtained. Now add jaggery syrup and knead it.
- Wrap it and keep it for 30 mins.
- Now remove it, and roll it and put it into mould. Prick with the fork.
- Preheat oven and put for 20 mins. Remove from mould. Keep it for cooling.
- Meanwhile, heat milk in a pan till thickened. Add condensed milk. Mix well. Cook for min. Off the flame. Now add rise essence. Mix well. Keep it for cooling. Rabdi is ready
- Now pour rabdi in mould and serve it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rabdi tart recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!