Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk):
- Take 800 ml Thai rice or long-stored rice
- Take 200 ml Coconut milk
- Make ready 1 heaping tablespoon Salt
- Prepare 2 leaves Pandan leaves (optional)
- Prepare Side dish recommendations:
- Make ready 1 Sambal*Must have
- Get 1 egg per serving Sunny-side up or boiled eggs
- Take 1 egg per serving Sambal Terur
- Prepare 1 Sliced cucumbers
- Prepare 1 Vinegar-fried peanuts
- Get 1 or 1 fish per serving Deep fried chirimen jako or small mackerel
- Prepare 1 Deep fried tempeh
- Prepare 1 Wiener sausages, etc.
- Take Fancy side dish recommendations:
- Take 1 per serving Fried chicken wings
- Take 1 Fried squid rings
Steps to make Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk):
- Wash the rice and then put it in the rice cooker. There\’s no need to soak the rice. Wash the pandan leaves and tie them in a knot. If they are dehydrated, then just put them in directly as is.
- Add salt to the rice and then pour in the coconut milk. Adjust as necessary with some water, if necessary. Mix it well. The liquid should be slightly lower than the 4 cup mark. Add the pandan leaves and cook the rice.
- Here is the cooked rice.Take out the pandan leaves and mix well.
- Mix in some sambal while eating.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!