Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spring cabbage pot-au-feu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spring cabbage pot-au-feu using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu:
- Take 350 grams Cabbage
- Prepare 300 grams Wiener sausages
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Take 3 Potatoes
- Make ready 1⁄3 Celery (if you have any)
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 leaf ◯ Bay leaves
- Get 9 grams ◯ Soup stock granules
- Take 1 litre ◯ Water
- Take 1 Rough ground black pepper
- Take 1 as liked Grainy mustard (as liked, for the sausages)
Steps to make Spring Cabbage Pot-au-Feu:
- Cut the carrot in half lengthwise, then cut into quarters lengthwise. Chop the onion and cabbage into quarters lengthwise. Peel the potato but do not cut. Chop the celery into about 5 cm pieces.
- Put the celery, carrot, onion, potato, and the ◯ ingredients into a pot. When it boils, cover with a lid and simmer over middle heat.
- When the potato is cooked thoroughly (usually takes about 20 minutes), add the cabbage and sausages and continue cooking. Add hot water if there\’s not enough.
- When it\’s boiling, remove the sausages and continue cooking until the cabbage is wilted. Add the sausages and warm right before serving.
- The soup stock granules I used were stick-typed. I used less than is listed. Taste first, and scatter some black pepper if you wish.
- You could also serve in a pot, and eat your favorites directly from it. I added celery for the aroma. I usually make a lot to arrange it the next day.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spring cabbage pot-au-feu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!