Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, katla fish curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chingri Malaikari Recipe—Bengali Prawn Malai Curry—Bengali Prawn Curry—Noboborsho Special. Bengali Fish Recipes - Katla Macher Tel Jhal. It is a Easy Bengali Recipe. Katla Fish Curry very popular tasty and delicious Bengali dish.
Katla fish curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Katla fish curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have katla fish curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Katla fish curry:
- Make ready 4 slice fish
- Make ready 1 cup chopped veggies
- Make ready 1 tsp nigella seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp green chillies
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic cloves crushed
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1.5 tbsp cumin-coriander powder
- Prepare To taste salt and turmeric powder
- Take As needed oil
Here you can try a traditional fish curry Kerala fish curry is ready. Let the curry remains in the cooking pan for a few hours, allowing. Macher Kalia is a famous Bengali fish curry. Typical Bengali Kalia calls for big chunks of veggies Sada Macher Qalia recipe is featured on Curries of India (a Living Foodz show) a few days back.
Instructions to make Katla fish curry:
- Matinate the fish well and deep fry
- Remove it and add nigella seeds and green chillies,saute onion
- Add chopped vegetables and saute well
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover
- Now add ginger garlic paste and all powder masalas saute
- Add water and boil until it gets soft
- Simmer adding fish and switch off
- It is ready to serve
Macher Kalia is a famous Bengali fish curry. Typical Bengali Kalia calls for big chunks of veggies Sada Macher Qalia recipe is featured on Curries of India (a Living Foodz show) a few days back. Kottayam Fish Curry or red curry fish or Meen vevichathu is very popular fish curry in the Travancore region of Kerala. This is an everyday fish curry. Fish cooked with chili and tamarind based gravy with.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food katla fish curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!