Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef torta omelette (filipino). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef torta omelette (filipino) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino):
- Make ready 1 medim red onion, peeled, chopped
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄4 kilo ground beef
- Get 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Get 2 large potato, peeled, cubed small
- Prepare 3 large eggs, beaten
- Take 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Get Salt and pepper
Steps to make Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino):
- In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and then garlic, cooking until just softened. Add beef and cook until cooked through. Season with soy sauce and ground black pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl, leaving any excess fat in the pan. Set bowl aside
- In the same pan with the oil, add potatoes. Cook until tender, stirring regularly. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Transfer to the bowl, and mix with the beef. Let cool slightly. Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper, and mix until well blended
- Heat the nonstick pan again over medium heat. Spoon about half the beef mixture into the pan, spreading the beef and potatoes in a single layer. Cook until browned and firm on all sides. Using a spatula, flip the omelet over and cook until browned. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining beef. Serve while hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beef torta omelette (filipino) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!