Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and pleases just about everyone. Great served with rice or pasta, or even alone.
Lemon chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon chicken using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon chicken:
- Prepare Lemon Sauce
- Get 1 cup sliced lemon (silk)
- Prepare 2 tbsp sugar
- Get 0.25 cup white vinegar
- Make ready 0.25 cup fresh lemon jc
- Get 1.5 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 tbsp custard powder
- Prepare 1 lb chicken breast
- Get Marinade
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp shaoxing cooking wine
- Get 0.25 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp corn starch
- Prepare 1 tbsp custard powder
- Make ready 1 nos egg
- Take Crispy Coating
- Take 6 cup corn starch
The chicken breast is generously coated in parmesan and pan-fried to give it a crispy crust. The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken. Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce Once you've tried this tangy, yet delicate lemon chicken piccata, you won't hesitate to make it for company. Seasoned with parmesan and parsley, the chicken cooks up golden brown, then is drizzled with a light lemon sauce. —Susan Pursell, Fountain Valley, California Directions.
Steps to make Lemon chicken:
- Cut the lemon (first peeled and shred) to thin slices, and squeeze lemon meat into juice.
- Prepare lemon sauce: in a mixing bowl, add thinly sliced lemon silk, sugar, white vinegar, honey, lemon, and custard powder. Stir to mix evenly
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and use the back of the knife pounding on each piece to tenderize the meat
- In a mixing bowl, marinated chicken breasts with salt, Shaoxing wine, black pepper powder, cornstarch, custard powder, and egg.
- Coating: Put starch in the tray so that each piece of chicken can be evenly coated with starch.
- In a heated work, deep-fry the chicken at oil temperature 300-350°F (150-180°C) until slightly golden. Remove from oil. Wait a couple of minutes (this is to let the oil temperature goes up a little.)
- Re-fry quickly until golden. Remove and drain with a strainer
- Pour the prepared lemon sauce to skillet, and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Pour the sauce over chicken. Serve immediately
- Enjoy your lemon chicken !! 😊
In a shallow bowl, combine flour and pepper; dredge the chicken. Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Shake it a bit so all the chicken get covered. How to Make Lemon Chicken First you'll pound the chicken breasts out until you've got fairly thin chicken cutlets.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lemon chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!